Thursday, February 5, 2015

C4T #1

I was assigned "The PE Teacher" for my C4T #1 and C4T #2 assignment. The author of this blog is Joey Feith, and I think he does an excellent job at providing beneficial information for Physical education educators to improve their practice. 


The first blog post I commented on was "#PEChat Summary: The Flipped Classroom." In this post Mr. Feith provided different twitter posts made by several different physical educators covering the flipped classroom. Some of these comments included positive information about the flipped classroom and others were negative. Mr. Feith also included posts that had some very neat graphics containing information about the flipped classroom. I found this post very helpful for Physical educators wanting to incorporate the flipped classroom into their lesson.

Below is my comment for C4T #1:


I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and I was just introduced to the flipped classroom this past week. It was interesting for me to read how others feel about the flipped classroom. This post helps me better understand the flipped classroom.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mcmanus_kaley
Gmail: kaleymcmanus2016@gmail.com
URL for class blog: http://edm310.blogspot.com

List describing advantages of the flipped classroom
























The second article that I read by Joey Feith was "The #PhysEd Calendar." In this article Mr. Feith tells his readers that he has created a #PhysEd calendar. This calendar includes events, workshops, and conferences for physical educators. It also includes twitter hashtags for physical educators wanting to connect with other educators around the world. I think Mr. Feith's idea for creating this calendar will benefit educators across the nation by allowing them to connect with other physical educators. Mr. Feith also included information on how to join and on how to add posts to the #Physed calendar.

Below is my C4T #2 comment:

This is a great article and great read. This is also a brilliant idea for connecting Physical education educators around the world. It is amazing how twitter is now used in the classroom and used to connect teachers across the nation. I think that the #PhysEd Calendar is a great idea. It will make sure that all physical educators have an equal opportunity to attend events that will benefit their practice. I also like that everyone has the opportunity to add their own events to the #Physed calendar.



Twitter: https://twitter.com/mcmanus_kaley


URL for class blog: http://edm310.blogspot.com

URL for class: http://mcmanuskaleyedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment